Sign-up for a campus visit and tour by visiting KU Undergraduate Admissions.
To meet with KU-TPE program staff, be sure to follow the instructions below. (Instructions with screenshots).
- Go to https://admissions.ku.edu/visit/jayhawk-days.
- Select a date and time to attend. At least two weeks in advance is best.
- In addition to the introduction to KU and a tour of campus, you have the option to sign up for an appointment with Financial Aid and tour a residence hall.
- Once you select a date and time to visit, you will need to complete the sign-up form.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THE VISIT SIGN UP FORM:
- Email Address: The email address you use on the sign up form is where you will receive the itinerary and all visit information.
- ACT/SAT scores: Enter “0” in both fields.
- Academic Interest: Select College of Liberal Arts & Sciences – Undecided.
- Appointment: Write in KU-TPE. KU Admissions will add a meeting with KU-TPE staff to your itinerary.
After you have completed this, you will receive a confirmation email message. KU Admissions will organize your visit with KU-TPE, and it will be added to your itinerary.