Sign-up for a campus visit and tour by visiting KU Undergraduate Admissions. To meet with KU-Transition to Postsecondary Education program staff, be sure to follow the instructions below.
Download PDF instructions with screenshots.
- Go to https://admissions.ku.edu/
- Select “Visiting Campus”
- Select “Jayhawk Days”
- Select a date and time to attend
- In addition to the introduction to KU and a tour of campus, you have the option to sign up for an appointment with Financial Aid and tour a residence hall.
- Once you select a date and time to visit you will need to complete the sign-up form.
- When you are filling out the registration form please note:
- Email Address: The email you use on the registration is where you will receive the itinerary for the Jayhawk Day Visit.
- ACT/SAT scores: Enter “0” in both fields. KU-TPE does not require ACT/SAT scores
- Academic Interest: Select College of Liberal Arts & Sciences – Undecided. There is not a field for KU-TPE.
- Appointment: Write in KU-TPE. KU Admissions will add a meeting with KU-TPE staff to your itinerary.
After you have completed this, you will receive a confirmation email. KU Admissions will contact our program and set up a visit, and this will be added to your itinerary.