Students in KU TPE take courses from the KU undergraduate course catalog that align with their career interests alongside their KU undergraduate peers. They:
- Take a minimum of 24 credit hours (about 6 credit hours/semester)
- Enroll in both required and elective courses as outlined in the TPE Certificate Program of Study
- Receive the KU Transition to Postsecondary Education Certificate
- Participate fully in all aspects of KU graduation activities
KU TPE’s percentage of inclusive coursework versus other TPSIDs. Data from: Year Five Annual Report of the TPSID Model Demonstration Projects (2019-2020). Think College.
Academic Supports & Resources
Students in KU TPE have a variety of individualized academic supports and resources:
- Accommodations and coursework adaptations as needed
- Access to the KU Academic Achievement and Access Center and the KU Writing Center
- Peer study groups
- Weekly support from KU TPE’s Academic Advisor and Academic Coaches
Key Program Documents
The documents below provide more details about program permissions and expectations.