- Download the Application Planning document
Because you must complete the online application at one sitting, it is important to do some preparation. The application planning document includes all application content so you can prepare the information and essay questions prior to entering it online.
- Three Reference Letters
Upload three letters of reference to the application using each specific reference form. The letters need to be from individuals who know the applicant and represent each of the following:
- Transcripts from any college or postsecondary training program.
- Complete and submit the KU TPE online application.
**Please note once the application has been started it cannot be saved and completed at a later time. The application must be completed in its entirety at one time.
- Documentation of intellectual disability should be emailed or mailed to the Program Coordinator, and should include at least one from the list below.
- Physician's documentation
- Social Security Administration documentation
- Psychological or Neuropsychological Evaluation Summary
- Comprehensive Evaluation Summary
- Vocational rehabilitation documentation
KU TPE staff can review documentation prior to applying. Contact KU TPE at our email, email@example.com, to do so.