Roadshow & Info
Who should attend? Any student and family members interested in KU TPE!
What to expect?
Our informational sessions take place in a variety of locations and include:
- An overview of the KU TPE program
- Information about application & admission
- Q&A session with KU TPE staff
- Snacks and swag
When can we come?
Please sign up to let us know you can attend. We will send you additional information.
- September 24 – KU TPE Roadshow & Info
- 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Topeka and Shawnee County Public Library
- 1515 SW 10th Ave Topeka, KS 66604
- Room: Marvin Auditorium 101C
- October 12 – KU Crimson & Blue Day
- October 27 – KU TPE Roadshow & Info
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- BEST Conference Center, KU Edwards Campus
- 12604 Quivira Road Overland Park, KS 66213
- Room: 330