Preparing for College
Preparation to attend college must start early and takes a team effort! Whether you are a student, a parent, a teacher, VR counselor or case manager, these resources will be helpful to prepare a student with intellectual disability to go to college.
- Think College Transition Checklist
- Think College & Career Ready Learning Plan
- Preparing for Postsecondary Life
- Think College Program Search
- Videos on Postsecondary Education
Resources for Parents and Families
- PACER: Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- What to Know About the Transition to Postsecondary Education for Students with Intellectual Disabilities
Think College is a one-stop-shop for all things related to college and students with intellectual disability.
Students with Intellectual Disability Think College Too!