Employment Services Panel
Join us for free food and valuable employment resources for people with disabilities.
Who Should Attend?
- KU, other college, and high school students
- Parents also welcome!
- Please RSVP to let us know if you’re coming!
- Wednesday, February 13th
- 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Kansas Union, Divine Nine Room (6th Floor)
What to Expect?
- Delicious food!
- Pointers on the ADA regarding access, accommodations, and disclosure
- Catherine Johnson, Director, KU Access Center
- Resources and Q&A
- 11 employment service representatives
- Workforce Center
- Independence, Inc.
- Bert Nash
- Lumina Advocacy
- Kansas Rehabilitation Services
- Sunflower Health Plan
- United Health Care
- Working Healthy (SSDI/SSI) Benefits Specialist
- Johnson County Developmental Supports
- Preferred Employment Services
Accessible parking will be available for the event at the Mississippi Street Parking Garage (see MSPK on the KU Parking Map).
If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in this event, please contact KU TPE by February 6th at email@example.com.